3-year-old dies after gas leak causes inferno | Pakistan Today

3-year-old dies after gas leak causes inferno

ABBOTTABAD: A three-year-old girl on Tuesday was burnt to death and her grandmother sustained critical injuries when the room caught fire due to gas leakage at Narian Abbottabad.

According to the police, the fire erupted due to leakage from the gas heater and the minor girl, Qirat Bibi, scalded to death and her grandmother sustained critical injuries.

Rescue 1122 extinguished the fire and shifted the old lady to Ayub Medical Complex in critical conditions where doctors also declared him serious.



Related posts

Top