Boy dies after being bitten by stray dog

0
88

GOJRA: A five-year-old boy died while being treated for a dog bite in Gojra.

The father of the victim said that his son was bitten by a stray dog a week ago. The victim, Ahmed was operated at a local hospital but succumbed to his wound.

Ahmed’s father said that he received only one vaccine from the Tehsil Headquarter for his son.

A day earlier, at least five people in Pakpattan were injured after being bitten by a rabid dog.

According to sources, victims of the rabid dog attack were rushed to district headquarter hospital but were not administered anti-rabies vaccine due to shortage of the vaccine.