FAISALABAD: At least eight people, including women, were hospitalised after consuming contaminated food at a wedding here on Saturday.
According to the details, eight members of a family, including three women, fell sick after consuming food turned toxic due to unknown reasons at a wedding in Chak No 227 of Faisalabad.
They were shifted to Civil Hospital Faisalabad after their health deteriorated later on. The condition of four people has been stated to be serious.
Meanwhile, samples of food have been collected and dispatched for laboratory tests to determine the reason behind contamination.