ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday summoned a meeting of the Council of Common Interests (CCI) on September 24.
The CCI meeting scheduled to take place at 11:30 am at PM Office will be attended by the chief ministers of all the four provinces.
The meeting will take up a seven-point agenda, which includes summaries with regard to:
- Import of Liquified Natural Gas (LNG)
- Launching a countrywide cleanliness drive
- Setting up a task force for streamlining regulatory functions
- The Petroleum, Exploration and Production Policy 2012
- Workers welfare fund
- Employees Old-Age Benefits Institution (EOBI)
- Review the implementation of the previous CCI decisions
No summary of any province has been made part of the CCI meeting.