Toxic tea sends six to hospital in Raiwind | Pakistan Today

Toxic tea sends six to hospital in Raiwind

LAHORE: At least six people fell ill and were hospitalised after allegedly consuming a toxic tea from a tea stall here on Sunday.

Police said that six people bought tea from a tea stall in Raiwind which turned toxic due to unknown reasons; as a result, their health condition deteriorated.

The affected people were rushed to the hospital where condition of two people was stated to be critical.

The police arrested the owner of the tea stall who was being interrogated.



Related posts

Top