Fire breaks out at residence of Indian embassy official


ISLAMABAD: A fire broke out in the outer boundary of the house of an Indian embassy official located in Sector 6-II, early Friday morning, which was brought under control by the rescue teams and fire brigade officials.

The cause of the fire was overheating of the generator placed at the patio of the house. The fire spread and engulfed the gas meter and the trees, near the house.

The fire caused the circuit television camera and gas meter to be burnt. No casualties were reported in the incident.