Fire erupts at local cinema in Lahore

0
93

A fire broke out at a local cinema at Lahore’s Garhi Shahu area on Tuesday afternoon.

According to reports, a large part of the building was damaged by the fire which presumably broke out due to a short circuit in the building. However, no casualties were reported as yet.

Rescue workers and fire fighters arrived at the site and started efforts to overcome the fire. At least four fire tenders were called at the building to put out the fire.

When the fire broke out there was no show being run at the cinema and its staff was also not present inside, sources said.

A large number of onlookers gathered outside the cinema which hampered the fire extinguishing efforts of the fire brigade department.