Six faint after consuming toxic tea in Bhakkar | Pakistan Today

Six faint after consuming toxic tea in Bhakkar

At least six people of a family including woman and children fainted and were hospitalised after they consumed toxic tea on Monday.

Rescue sources said that six members of a family including a woman and three children fell unconscious after taking tea which has turned poisonous due to unknown reasons in Mohallah Jamia Rasheedia of Bhakkar. The affectees were shifted to District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital, where condition of two affected children was stated to be critical.

The police collected the sample of the poisonous tea and sent it for laboratory test to get the reasons for the toxicities.



Related posts

Top