Over 200 faint after eating unhygienic food in Lahore

0
72

More than 200 people early Friday morning fainted after eating unhygienic food at a wedding ceremony in Bilal Ganj area.

The sick individuals were shifted to Mayo and Mian Munshi hospitals. According to the doctors, condition of some patients was serious initially but was stabilized after being given treatment.

The doctors said the wedding guests fell sick after eating unhealthy and substandard food.

The sick also included women and children.