Four men die after consuming moonshine | Pakistan Today

Four men die after consuming moonshine

Four people died after consuming locally-distilled liquor on Monday, doctors at Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) said on Monday.

The deceased were identified as Victor of Pahar Ganj area, Sohail Inayat of Kati Pahari area, Tanveer Masih of Landhi and an unidentified 22-year-old youth from Safari Park.

According to JPMC emergency ward head Dr Seemi Jamali, Victor, who was brought to the hospital on Monday, showed symptoms of alcohol poisoning, adding that the three others were brought in for treatment on Sunday. She said they were all unconscious when brought to the hospital and died during treatment.



Related posts

Top