7 hospitalised in Sargodha after consuming poisonous food

0
160

At least seven members of a family including women and children were hospitalised after consuming poisonous food here on Monday.

Rescue sources said that the incident took place in village 78 of Sargodha.

Affectees were rushed to the District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital, where they are being treated. The police after registering a case into the incident have started an investigation.

4 faint after taking contaminated tea in RY Khan: At least four people including two children fainted and hospitalised after taking contaminated tea here on Monday.

Rescue sources said that four of a family including a couple and their two children hailing from Roshan Bhait area of Rahim Yar Khan took tea in breakfast which turned contaminated due to unknown reasons.

The affectees were rushed to hospital where according to medics their condition was stable.