Man dies of electrocution in Rawalpindi

0
55

A man was electrocuted to death while fixing electric wires at a poll within the Sihala Police Station’s jurisdiction on Tuesday.

The victim, identified as Rizwan, a resident of Gujranwala, was fixing wires at a poll without wearing protective gear when he came in contact with bare wires. As a result, he sustained serious burn injuries and died on the spot. The body has been shifted to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) for medico-legal formalities before sending it to his native town for burial.