Gas leakage blast injures five


At least five persons of a family were injured due to blast caused by gas leakage here on Sunday.

Rescue sources said that due to leakage, gas accumulated in a residence located in Model Town.

As a family member lit the flame to turn on the burner a blast took place resultantly five family members including two children were scorched.

The injured were shifted to burn unit of Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Hospital for treatment through Rescue 1122 ambulance.