Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s abode in Andheri West has reportedly caught fire due to a short circuit in the actresses’ bedroom. However, the starlet and her family are safe and sound, but her bedroom is said to be completely devastated.
According to a tabloid, the ‘English Vinglish’ star was at home with her daughters and her mother-in-law, when there was a short circuit in the air conditioner of Sridevi`s bedroom, which gave way to a small fire.
The actress, who stays at Lokhandwala Back Road in Andheri West, was reportedly quick in getting her mother-in-law and children out in time. It is said that her mother-in-law was sent to Sanjay Kapoor’s residence and her daughters were sent out for dinner with friends.
Apart from the family members, Sridevi’s pet dogs were also rescued and kept in the car. On the other hand, the actresses’ producer husband – Boney Kapoor rushed home from Bandra, as the news broke in. He stayed there till 9.30 pm. It is also reported that left with no electricity in the house, the family is had to spend the night in a hotel.
However, the fire was brought under control in time.
Cars Desktop HD Wallpapers => http://goo.gl/dkSa60
Rabia Anum(Geo News)Photos => http://goo.gl/luygFG
Sanam Saeed Photo Gallery => http://goo.gl/lFggMj
Comments are closed.