Pakistan Railways has decided to notify passengers about train delays through Short Message Service (SMS). The service will be operational from Monday.
According to railway authorities, a software has been readied to inform passengers about exact departure timings in order to lessen passenger problems.
Railways Minister Saad Rafique on Saturday said that Pakistan Railways can be converted into a profitable entity by improving the systems of reservation and ticketing.
Chairing a meeting of railway officials in Lahore‚ Rafique stressed for further improvement in rail journeys to maximise the public’s comfort levels.
very good pml n
there are some minor issues to make the train service good which are as under:-
1) Availablity of water
2)Availability of electricity
3) Repairing of wash rooms, doors, windows,
4) To keep away from the beggers
5) To keep away from the saller of goods items except food items.
6) washing & cleannes of boggies.
7) cleannes of stations, etc.,
8) Keep the passengers uptodate about train timings.
Thanks & Regards
Developers rushed out patches to fix affected web servers when they disclosed the problem, which affected companies from Amazon.com Inc and Google Inc to Yahoo Inc.
Comments are closed.