Two die of suffocation in warehouse fire

0
82

Two men died on late Monday night due to suffocation when a fire broke out in a building which was being used as a warehouse by an electronics company in Model Town’s S-Block.
According to details, the fire which was caused by an electric short circuit destroyed goods worth millions of rupees.
Although fire brigade vehicles reached the scene and brought the fire under control, the smoke which filled the entire building resulted in the death of two employees who were sleeping in a room on the second floor.
The deceased were identified as Imran and Waseem, residents of Shorkot and Jhang respectively.
The bodies were shifted to the morgue for post-mortem.
Fire guts down factory: A factory caught fire on Tuesday morning due to an electric short circuit in the Farukhabad area of Lahore.
According to details, a shoes factory located in Farukhabad near Shahdara, caught fire due to the short circuiting of electricity wires which destroyed goods worth millions of rupees.
Rescue teams reached the spot and brought the fire under control.