Five injured in gas leakage incident

0
71

At least 5 persons including 3 children sustained burn injuries when a fire broke out in double-story building due to gas leak on Wednesday.
A building near the Chaklala Car Chowk caught fire after a blast occurred due to a gas-leak, Rescue-1122 sources said.
The victims Imran (30), Sumera (24), Manahil (5), Muhammad Usman (15) and Muhammad Shafiq (16) were rushed to the Holy Family Hospital where doctors treated them and declared their condition to be stable.
“The victims received 15 to 25 percent burn injuries and are out of danger”, doctors added.
The rescue team along with four fire brigades and ambulances reached the site within 8 minutes of receiving the call.
The team rescued 7 other people stranded in the building and extinguished the fire, sources said.