Couple, two children die of gas suffocation in Murree

0
89

A couple and their two children died due to gas suffocation here on Sunday.
According to sources, the family had come to the hill station from Sialkot to enjoy the first snowfall of the current season. They were staying in a house located near Pindi Point.
The previous night, they put on a gas heater in their room as it was very cold. “The room lacked sufficient amount of oxygen as there was no ventilation in the room and as a result, the entire family died due to suffocation,” sources said.
The victims were identified as Muhammad Ansar, his wife and two children, 5-year-old Muhammad Ali and 7-year-old daughter Sania.