Interior Minister Rehman Malik said on Saturday that the government would remove the Supreme Court’s reservations on the unrest in Karachi. Talking to reporters‚ he said the interim order of the Supreme Court on the law and order situation in Karachi would be implemented. Malik said that action against the Taliban was continuing. “We should highlight those matters which are not in the knowledge of the Supreme Court,” he said. To a question‚ he said that some people had been released on parole during the previous government. He said action should have been taken against them during that period.