More fires in city, girl dies as roof collapses

0
105

Two more incidents of fire were reported in the provincial capital on Tuesday. Per details, clothes worth millions of rupees were lost in a fire which erupted because of short circuiting in a garments shop in Baghbanpura. In another incident, a large quantity of electric appliances was burnt to ashes when a fire broke out in Abdullah Plaza on Hall Road. The fire brigade responded swiftly and managed to put out the fire.
No casualties were reported. Meanwhile, A girl died while two of her cousins were injured when the roof of their house caved in near Jholka Stop, Ferozpur Road on Tuesday. Per details, 16-year-old Munazza and two of her cousins got injured when the roof of the house collapsed due to heavy rain. The injured were rushed to a hospital where Munazza died. The other two injured were reportedly out of danger.