Injured seminary student expires in hospital


A 15-year-old student who was injured due to fire in a seminary expired in hospital during treatment on Sunday.
According to details, Sajjad, 15, hailing from Rajanpur, was learning the Holy Quran in a seminary adjacent with the mosque located at Korriya Stop, Walton Road of Lahore.
Late on Saturday, fire caused due to an electric short circuit engulfed the room in which Sajjad was sleeping leaving him seriously injured.
He was rushed to Mayo Hospital where he breathed his last on Sunday morning.
The body was handed over to heirs after conducting postmortem.