Amy Winehouse poisoned by alcohol | Pakistan Today

Amy Winehouse poisoned by alcohol

Singer Amy Winehouse was more than five times over the British drink-drive limit when she died, an inquest heard Wednesday, as a coroner delivered a verdict of death by misadventure. The inquest heard that Winehouse, 27, who was found dead at her London home on July 23 following years of alcohol and drug addiction, repeatedly ignored her doctor’s warnings about the effects of prolonged bouts of drinking. The hearing in London was told that the ‘Back to Black’ singer had suddenly drunk heavily after abstaining for three weeks and was poisoned by alcohol. Police recovered three empty bottles of vodka, two large and one small, from her home.



Related posts

Top