In two separate gas leakage, cylinder explosion incidents on Saturday, one person was killed and four others were injured.
Reportedly there was a gas leakage explosion inside a house situated on Quetta’s Sabzal Road and another cylinder explosion in Panj Futi area.
The explosion shook the house, causing the roof of the house to collapse.
Injured persons were moved to the burns ward of Bolan Medical Complex (BMC) for treatment.
Usage of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders increases due to zero gas pressure amid cold weather.