A life threatening prank


A 25-year- old woman was shifted to the Jinnah Hospital in a critical condition on Sunday after her nephews played a life threatening prank on her.

The children offered their aunt a glass of sharbat with acid in it.

A resident of Gulshan Ravi, Amna Haider, was shifted to the Jinnah Jospital in an unconscious state by Rescue 1122 officials after consuming Jam-e-Shirin and diluted acid.

The Sherakot police took a statement from the victim who stated that it was a playful act by the children and had no criminal intent.